For residents of the EU and the USA, no visa is required for up to a 90-day stay in Bulgaria. For information about other countries, please consult the official websites of the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be issued to people who have completed the registration process and paid the registration fee.
The organisers strongly recommend participants to contact the Bulgarian embassy in their country first to find out whether an Invitation Letter issued by the by an institution based in Bulgaria will be accepted or if it must be issued by the Bulgarian Migration office.
The Conference Secretariat can assist participants by processing official invitations upon request. These letters do not commit the Conference Organiser to any financial obligation. Please specify in your request which type of Invitation Letter you need.
Official invitation by an institution based in Bulgaria – required information:
- Your full name
- Passport number
- Date of issue of your passport
- Purpose of the visit
Conditions for the issuance of the Invitation Letter by an institution based in Bulgaria are as follows:
- The payment of the registration fee must have been settled
Official invitation by the Bulgarian Migration office – required information:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Country of citizenship (country which issued your passport)
- Company - name, address, contact number
- Dates of the visit
Conditions for the issuance of the Invitation Letter by the Bulgarian Migration office are as follows:
- The payment of the registration fee and accommodation must have been settled
The fee for the official invitation from the Bulgarian Migration office is 30 EUR.
If the embassy requires the original invitation letter, we can arrange two delivery methods:
1) Regular post
– free of charge. However, the delivery cannot be guaranteed as there is no way to track it. The organisers shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery.
2) Express delivery service (FedEx, DHL)
– the fee shall be covered by the participant in advance, together with the registration fee. Express delivery fee is between 30 – 60 EUR, depending on country of delivery. The organiser strongly recommends using this option as it is faster and allows the delivery to be tracked via a tracking number.
As soon as the required personal data has been received and the registration fees have been paid, the Conference Secretariat will start the process of issuing the official Invitation Letter for you. This process usually takes a few weeks.
We strongly advise you to apply at least two months prior the Conference.